My name is Mino di Summa and I was born in 1986, I graduated at Istituto Statale d’Arte of Grottaglie (Italy), and I have a bachelor of science degree in Architecture at La Sapienza University of Rome. For eighteen years I have been in close contact with the artists of the cities, I keeping in me always the passion for art and especially for painting, the "great" painting, that one of the great masters. Based on the study of the true subjects, whether figures, landscapes or anything else, the goal is to steal the soul or the atmosphere of the place. So, if you see someone standing in front of a tripod with something in his hand, it may not be a surveyor that detects a ground, but that’s me!
In addition to painting, at the age of 16, I started by chance to do “madonnaro”, it means, I paint the Saint on asphalt with chalk, during the day parade in Salento (Puglia – south of Italy), my homeland. This art was then developed and events are organized internationally. I've been to Mexico, France, Germany and Florida. Who’d have thought? Thanks to this art, I have the opportunity to confront with the greatest international artists and to learn new languages like Spanish and English, I think ... I won some prizes, modestly! This helps me to be invited to new festivals and to discover new places, cultures and people. For some years I have realized murals outside, and I have to say that I am very pleased, I offer everyone the opportunity to enjoy an artistic work. For me is the chance to implement my skills as artist and as architect. I am aware that I have received a gift and I want to value it, by giving emotions and smiles.
Buntes Pflaster Festival 2018, Marcktredwitzer, Germany, with the street painting "Love light".
- Participation to Chalk Festival to Venice in Florida with the realization of street painting “Evanescent colours”.
- Participation to appARTEngo street fest to Stigliano (MT), with the realization of murals, “frana non sarà” (lett. It won’t be collapse) and "il Sogno" (the dream).
- Participation to festival the Street art Willoke to Monteleone di Puglia, Italy, with the realization of mural "Demetra".
- Participation to festival Urban Art
Matera, with the realization of mural "Hera e le Tavole Palatine" (Hera and the Palatine Table).
- Participation to Chalk Festival to Venice in Florida with the realization of street painting “One world, one religion, the peace” and the collaboration with Kurt Wenner to the a 3D street painting.
- 17th Concorso Internazionale di Madonnari of Nocera Superiore (SA) Italy, 2nd ranked Technical Jury
- 43th Concorso Internazionale di Madonnari of Grazie di Curtatone (MN) italy, 1st ranked, Category Qualified Madonnari
- XVI Concorso Internazionale di Madonnari of Nocera Superiore (SA) Italy 1st ranked Technical Jury
- 42th Concorso Internazionale di Madonnari of Grazie di Curtatone (MN) Italy 1st ranked, Category Simple Madonnari
- Festival Bella Via, el arte madonnaro, Monterrey, Mexico, 1st ranked Category Masters
- 15th Concorso Internazionale di Madonnari of Nocera Superiore (SA) Italy, 1st ranked Technical Jury
- 14th Concorso Internazionale di Madonnari of Nocera Superiore (SA) Italy 1st ranked Popular Jury
- 40th Concorso Internazionale di Madonnari of Grazie di Curtatone (MN) Italy, signalize
- 13th Concorso Internazionale di Madonnari of Nocera Superiore (SA) Italy, special award
- 39th Concorso Internazionale di madonnari of Grazie di Curtatone (MN) Italy 2nd ranked, Category Simple Madonnari
- International Prize Plastic and Figurative Arts, City of Segni, Segni (RM) Italy, 3rd ranked
- Painting exhibitions at "Il Canovaccio Studio del Canova" Rome
Painting exhibitions at "Il Canovaccio Studio del Canova" Rome
- 1st Concorso dei Madonnari, Francavilla Fontana (BR), Italy,1st ranked
- 12th Concorso Madonnari, 7thI Golden chalk, Sava (TA) Italy 1st ranked Technical jury; 2nd Popular jury
- 1st Concorso di Madonnari, Madonna della Neve,
Proloco, Crispiano (TA), Italy 1st ranked
- 2nd Concorso di Madonnari Comitato Festa Patronale, Mola di Bari (BA) Italy 1st ranked
- Concorso Madonnari, Proloco Crispiano (TA) Italy, 1st ranked
- 1° Concorso di madonnari, comitato civico festa patronale Madonna S.S. della Fontana, Francavilla Fontana (BR) my first time to madonnaro